Monday, April 5, 2010

New york; superblog!

i took almost 1000 pics on my trip; about 100+ a day; and i was there for 8. it was hard sifting through, id show them all if i could but my comp would probably blow up. anyway, a lot of things happened in ny, i can tell stories for days. so i'll just bullet point them:
1/ my chinese vocabulary went skyhigh since the homies i hung out with speak it.
2/ went to the museum of arts&design + american museum of natural history.
3/ had cupcakes big and small. (crumbs bakery/baked by melissa)
4/ played rockband for a crowd at a bar. (doghouse saloon)
5/ almost got left by my friends. (diff days&many times)
6/ ferry'd around; george the tourguide was amazing.
7/ central park. twas a nice walk. wouldve been nicer if i could read the map.
8/ met alot of cool people. (esp. folks from bbc & supreme! :D )
9/ spenttoomuchmoney $$$ all i did was SHOP + EAT.
10/realized what a small world this is; i met people who share mutual friends as moi!
11/shake shack > in&out. sorry.
12/i know i shouldnt have but i gave wrong directions to a lady.
13/a guy tried to hustle me into buying a 15$ sweater for 25$. im not dumb.
14/had a lifestory convo with a vietnamese cab driver, in vietnamese!
15/new york has a lot of eyecandy :)
16/did my laundry at 1am at a local laundromat.
17/MISSEDMYFLIGHTONTHEWAYBACKTOSF&had to transfer@LAX. lame.














































i skipped some but here are pages in my notebook that i carried around (that i got for christmas &finally using! thx viorica :)






when linda was trying to draw me
i was a big girl :)





i had soooooo much fun. i cant wait to go back.

MUCH THAAAAANKS;
HUIZEE. to my bfffffff and taking realgoodcurr of me. i lava you.
DMAMA. for taking the day-babysittin shifts/showin me all over.
CHLOÉ. for dealing with my 'openness' & smelly burps.
EUGENE. for meeting up many times. didn't think we would hahah.
&TO ALL THE FOLKS I MET that suggested me on where to go/etc. you MUST hit me up when youre my city so i can return the favor :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have so many comments for your very extensive post... but i think to some it all up i would say, wow... you way twenty pounds on the moon... thats crazy that even on the moon your still a heffer, jeez

Drea said...

awesome photos! great way to document your trip with the sketches too xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics. man I miss new york!
wheres my package Babe!? :(

LANCE CORPORAL SCHWENKA USMC

ShareThis