Friday, May 22, 2009

Just beKAWS.

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL.
JUST TURNED IN MY LAST FINAL A COUPLE HOURS AGO.
WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?
WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?
projects and papers were suffocating me.
school was definitely giving me a bad taste in my mouth.
i probably pulled several alnighters within the last two weeks.
i'm surprised i'm still alive.
well, that was the reason why i've been mia.
free at last.
give me a couple weeks and i'll be back in school.
summer school's going to be a blast! ugh.

anyway, i had to turn in a paper on a designer, architecture, time period, etc of our choice for my design history class. i chose none other, KAWS himself. i actually enjoyed researching his work and pumping out five pages for the assignment. loved it. thank you for being such a great artist mr. donnelly.

he definitely helped me liven up my notebook:



he's so soft-spoken and humble. i would loveee to meet him.
p.s. KAWS x MENG collab would take over the world :)

No comments:

ShareThis