Saturday, June 5, 2010

COUSIN LOVEEEEE

i havent told a lot of people/then again it's not something you really announce/but my cousins, nephew, & i got into a car accident on tuesday. it kills me so much that i left painless because two of my cousins were seriously hurt. it should have been me, the big cousin.

tommy, the eldest of his brothers, the silly jokin dancer, & was 2days away from his high school graduation. we brought the shindig to him!

vivian, the youngest of her sisters, the super brightest-sporty-energetic kid that also takes care of your kids.

both are still being hospitalized; and both still manage to strike their smiles and laugh everything off. i am sorry; fromthebottomofmyheart for everything. /even though you precious things dont blame anybody for it. but stay strong & heal fast. i promise our next trip to the movies wont end this way. chi michelle loves you.

6 comments:

Virus Visal said...

i hope your cousins get better soon!
dont feel bad, accidents are this way, you are all alive and thats all that matters

Jazminn said...

I am soo sorry. I hope they heal fast. I know how you feel. I was in a similar situation, and I know it should've been me, the older one. Just know that everybody is okay and that it'll work out for the best.

Bakani said...

Don't worry, I hope your cousins get better! Things happen, sometimes we can't do a lot, but smile 'cause they and you still alive :D!

Drea said...

don't worry. we heal fast while we're still young! glad that you're all ok.

kim said...

dude! i hope ur still in one piece!

Latoya said...

omg nguyen! you didnt mention this when i saw you!! i hope you and your family are suing these people & i hope your cousins get better.

ShareThis